Friday, August 10, 2012

Quilting Away

I think the catch up that you have to do after being on a quick trip, sometimes can rival the length of the trip!!!  But I feel that I might actually be there. So Wednesday and today I get to work on this:    A very very feminine Quilt of Valor!!
Between the laundry, the chores, the back to (ugh) school shopping, the running , I find myself kind of curious as to where the day goes. .... Oh well - you can not say I am ever bored!! 

Oh and yesterday ( Thursday) I got to spend time with some of my favorite vets. It was wonderful and a great way to life your spirits. I decided I had probably better get my oil changed on the way home. good thing I did - apparently I had almost NO oil left...  so Wrangler Man has another chore... teach me about oil!

4 comments:

Churn Dash said...

I love those curly bits on the feathers! That is a lovely, lovely quilt.

Amy said...

LOL; glad you've been safe running on almost NO oil :]

Beautiful feather quilting! Absolutely gorgeous.

LizA. said...

Mmm, love your quilting on this one!

marilyn said...

I ran my car without oil and cracked the engine. Now they want $6000 to put a new engine in the car. I can buy a lot of oil for that amount of money, so I just dump a quart of oil in about every week. My problem will come when we have to get a smog check. I don't think it will pass :( I always break my cars!