Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Quilts and a delivery

Four more Quilts of Valor were delivered yesterday - they went to a PTSD Group....



This is not the reciepient - she is one of the counselors.... but look at the smile. It makes her as happy to wrap our veterans in love as it makes us to make them!!

And NOW for the quilt show of the day!!

This quilt was made by Pat in Colorado Springs


And she kills me!!! Can you see the dragonfly in the corner.... I want one SO bad and she tortures me and puts them in these Quilts of Valor, and makes it so I CAN NOT cut them out :-)
Just beautiful!!



This strippie was made by Marlene in my quilt guild, and was quilted by Donna in Colorado Springs.  She worked on her swirls - and I think they are Awesome!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

2 comments:

heather said...

I love the first quilt.

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

I love doing swirls and have finally allowed myself to relax and just go with them. Thanks for sharing the close-up. The other one reminds me of a pattern I have, but not quite. Think I like this one better! Great job. ladies.