Monday, December 19, 2011

Quilts from Nancy in CO

I do not have a design wall today... which is okay - cuz I have a LOT of great Quilts of Valor to show. My design wall has been taken over by wrestling boys.... crazy wrestling boys.....

Anyways!!   Over in Fort Collins there is a great little sewing bee - and they have taken on Quilts of Valor as their challenge.... you have to see some of these quilts! ( okay ALL of them!)

There are 10 here this morning - all of them made by Nancy.. I will show you the rest of her groups quilts this afternoon - so DON"T forget to come back!










Aren't they awesome? Such a great variety of beauties!! Thank you Nancy for all your hard work!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Fabulous quilts. Bravo, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Now that's one busy lady! Great quilts Nancy.

Shari in AZ

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Hi Alycia,
I have one I am ready to send but I cannot locate your address. would you please provide the address I can send it to?

sarcasticquilter (at) yahoo (dot) com

thank you, Becky

Melanie said...

These are beautiful! I love your QOV posts! It's like a mini quilt show!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

There is always so much inspiration in your QOV posts. 10 quilts? I don't think I make 10 quilts in a year. Thinking I need to reevaluate how I'm doing things. Those are beautiful and will surely be treasured by the recipients.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me know that my quilt was received.

Nancy in NC