Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quilts from Mary in MN

Mary is the fearless leader of our Heartstrings Group!  Sheis amazing, I have decided that when she is quilting she quilts at warp speed!!!

The first two quilts were pieced by Jan, quilted and bound by Mary.. I LOVE how she frames the center string with the stripes!!! Great look!


And in Blue!!



This one was 100% done by Mary... This pattern here!!  Its called a twisted 9 patch!! Don't you love it!

And this great string quilt. I really do like these.!


Thank you Mary - I so appreciate all the support you have given this Quilt of Valor project over the years!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I do love string quilts. Great job, ladies!

Judy V from Thornton. said...

Those are awesome and inspring quilts! Thanks for posting as many pictures of quilts as you have done lately...it is so much fun to see what others are doing for QOV! I can't get over the amazing variety of patterns used. Happy New Year to all!

Anonymous said...

Mary is a superstar! Happy New Year to you and all the boys.

Shari in AZ