Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quilts from Lynn in MI

Lynn in Michigan sent in these two beautiful Quilts of Valor!!  They are both so patriotic!!

I love the surprises in theis one. When I first looked at it I thought it was a rail fence, and then my eye went up to that center block!! Is that not Clever!!

And a lot of wrok went into this one... look at all those tiny pieces. So - funny story... one of the guys said he was a Marine, then got redeployed to the Army, so he would love a quilt that depicted both.....

I did not get enough good shots of this quilt - but is has emblems from all the military branches and...it was just what he wanted!!! Lynn - you have great taste!!

Thanks Lynn!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the pictures and comments. I know this takes a lot of time and effort but please know it means so much to those of us who design and create the quilts to see them posted and know they found great homes! You are AWESOME and inspiring. Lynn in MI

Porters said...

Lynn and her quilts rock! Totally awesome!