Friday, December 16, 2011

Quilts from Kris B

I am making an executive decision.... I think I am going to post 2 times a day to show you all these awesome quilts of Valor.... and here is why... I took there pictures. Loved them while they were here, and now they are being loved by soldiers. Remember the building of the new barracks? They are filled. As of Tuesday, there were 361 Warriors  in Transition ... oh my.....

So here are the beauties that came from Kris B. She is a long arm quilter too ....

Check out the quilting in these borders!! i think you can click on the picture and see more detail!


Ohh La la - Is this not a cool design???

And of course...check out this quilting!!


This next quilt - I know it is called a Big Quilt, and I believe the pattern is from Maple Island... because - I think I have the pattern...



Thank you Kris!!! These are so awesome.

4 comments:

beaquilter said...

those are GREAT!! awesome quilting too

Nancy said...

Wow, stunning quilts, Kris!

Debbie said...

Wow...even more wonderful quilts. These simple patterns (that I have) look so great.

Pat R. said...

They just keep getting better all the time!!