Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

I have been busy making quilt backs!! So this report looks good.... but next weeks should look even better ( Ihope!!)

I made 6 Quilt backs this week - all Quilts of Valor backings - cuz some of my wonderful long-arm friends are going to get them quilted for me.... there is just NOT enough time in the day anymore!!! I think they are getting shorter - at least thats my excuse

So the report:

Used this Week:       -24.167 yards
Used YTD:          -351.003

Added this week:                 0
Added/donated YTD:    207.29

Net BUSTED   :    -143.71 yards

But the even better news.... we made backs for 13 more QOV's today...and the borders for 2 tops, and finished a top... and bound 4 quilts..... thats gotta make a dent right?  

For other stash reports got to


Amy said...

It sounds like you will have alot of QOV quilts finished soon. So good that you have several friends that can help quilt.

Impera_Magna said...

-351.003? Wow... how do you measure the fabric used that you get a number like that? *lol*

I'm thinking of doing the weekly stash report thing next year... not sure I can be that accurate...