Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stash Report

My Stash has not changed ... kind of.....   I bought a quilt kit at a show, but I have already cut into the kit- so its a wash ... right?

But.... on the good news side - I think I am getting my quilty back..... it has kind of been missing, due to full schedules and lack of inititive to get to the machine, But I am excited - I will even have a design wall tomorrow!  Things are looking up!

Stash report:

Total Fabric Used YTD:   316.84 yards
Fabric in this week:              0

Total Fabric in YRTD:       207.29Yards
Fabric in this week:              0

Total Fabrics Busted:         -109.54 yards

I am going to assume that my numbers aren't going to change much this next month - as I have 3 quilts in process, and have recieved a lot of Quilt of Valor tops that need to be quilted. So wish me luck that I can get as many of those quilted as possible.

For more stash reports go to
http://www.patchworktimes.com/

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

You've been so busy lately that I imagine quilty-ness was taking a vacation. Glad it's back however... looking forward to seeing what you're working on!

Loretta in Louisiana said...

Do you need my help quilting anything?
Loretta

Melanie said...

As much quilting as you do during the year I'd say you deserve a little break! Can't wait to see your QOV once they are quilted!