Thursday, August 18, 2011

The boys of fall...

Or Sunrise, sunset... except without the sunrise part....

My Itty Bitty Baby boy has decided that it is time to play tackle football.... oh boy....

He is the one on the far right with the black socks - too cool for words I tell ya!

The best part about the day....


This morning my high schooler (gulp) went back to school... so you think I might have some quilty posts coming up in the future? These last two weeks have been a blast but way to busy - away from the machine... you know Sports Physicals, paperwork, pre training training, pre sport parent meetings....pre marching band meeting, hemming pants.....

3 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

One day soon you'll look back and say to yourself, "did I really get all of that done in one day?" They grow up so fast don't they!

Impera Magna said...

The little ones grow up too fast... seems like it was just yesterday that I drove my son to his first day of high school...

Kathie said...

Wow school started already, mine goes back wednesday. I can't wait, but the idea she is a senior this year really makes me gulp, where did the years go.