Saturday, July 30, 2011

Check this out

And here is a link to the Quilt of Valor Churning Stars Pattern. Many have emailed and asked if they can use this as a guild project, share with their Under Our Wings stores etc. Yes!  Make lots of Quilts of Valor!!

Enjoy your day!!


marilyn said...

I'm going to print this and take it to my next Under Our Wings meeting. My local quilt store just started a group a couple weeks ago. I live right next to Travis Air Force Base and we have a TON of wounded soldiers come through here so we are going to be keeping busy. I have the churn dash die for the Accuquilt Studio as well, so cutting the pieces will be a snap! Thanks again for another great pattern :) You are a super star!

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Nice~! Thanks for sharing your pattern with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Great job Alycia! I see a lot of tops in your future. How would you quilt it?

Shari in AZ