Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wow!

A while ago ( like 2 years) I quilted a quilt for a friend and I copied it exactly as I could - and today I recieved a comment from the person I copied - How cool is that?

Here is the comment:

I just ran across your blog and the entry regarding the wedding quilt. You sell your talent short! Your feathers are beautiful! I am honored that you mentioned me. You did a fabulous job replicating the original designs. I always enjoy knowing that I was able to influence a fellow quilter. High praise indeed.


Mary Nordeng

And here is the link to the post:

http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2009/05/blue-wedding-quilt.html

I am tickled!! Plus - I just found out that the person that the quilt was made for is getting married soon - so her gift is all ready!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't know how I missed seeing your quilt before. It is gorgeous!

Impera Magna said...

How cool is that... getting contacted by Ms Nordeng! Beautiful quilt and quilting!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

That is very cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is cool! Mary does incredible feathers so that is high praise indeed coming from her!

Bari