Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stash Report Sunday

This week my oldest son had a swim meet ( okay he has them a lot but....) and I had to get him to the bus by 1:15 pm, but the meet didn't start till 4pm, and it only took 45 minutes to get there..... so we had some time to kill..... but a gal just can't sit around doing nothing right? And this desire for bright springy things came to mind... and..... well..........I just couldn't help myself!
Aren't these bright? And Springy? And Girly? And too girly for men to steal?
And I have NO idea what I want to make with them.... I just wanted them.

And since Wrangler Man came home with a CASE - a CASE - not just one bag of peanut butter M&M's I needed fabric to keep me away from the candy... that I made him hide, and closed my eyes while he walked to his office with that case of Peanut Butter Chocolate M&M's
( not that I could find them in his office, but seriously - could he not have found a better place?)


Oh Ya - and I got this cool black swirly fabric to add to my black and white collection that will be a quilt someday ..pile


Fabric Used This Week:                              9.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD:                                        231.49 Yards

Fabric Added this week:                             5 yards
Fabric Added YTD:                                   164.4 yards

Total Fabrics BUSTED:                             67.01 yards

Now off to sew!
To see other reports go to:

7 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Lots of lovely springy fabrics... and the b&w is cool!

An entire case of peanut butter chocolate M&Ms, huh? My, oh my... temptation big time!

Melanie said...

A girl has to do what a girl has to do...lovely springy fabrics!

A case of PB M&M's? That's almost cruel!!

SpinningStar said...

Great fabrics - next week I'll have some brights to show since I couldn't resist having a spring fling.

Fabric is so much better than M & M's, thoughit could be hard to resist a case of them!

Liz

krisgray said...

Pretty stuff! Really like that b&w swirl, too. Sometimes you just have to give in, don't you?

Barb in Mi said...

I am with you: I need colorful springy fabric - especially when I look outside and see this grey cold weather out there. Great choice - and your numbers are still in the black. Just wondering: do you own / made one quilt yourself? Girly quilt - here you go!

Jennifer said...

Great finds, especially love the b&w!

Lori said...

PB M&M's. I hid mine in my sewing room. In a pail. Yes, I needed a pail for the Easter candy. After all, got a grandson and don't want him to be DEPRIVED! what you gonna make with the girly fabrics??