Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quilts of Valor Eye Candy

You might have seen this quilt in a few places. Mary at http://blog.maryquilts.com/ made it, and she has the pattern on her website - http://www.maryquilts.com/   But I have to be honest - its better in person!! Thanks Mary!

These next 4 quilts come from the Northwest Suburban quilt guild in Illinois.

I just love the variations of Quilts of Valor that this groups makes. I think this Star quilt is awesome!

But then I pulled the flag quilt out and - be still my heart - This one is beautiful!!

But then - there was this one. I LOVE scrap quilts!! Isn't this cool?

Thank you all for these beautiful quilts!

7 comments:

Sherrill said...

Ooo, I love them ALL. I have a box all packed to come to you and I HOPE to get it in the mail tomorrow! I bookmarked the flag quilt and have made the last one--a great stash buster.

Kathie said...

All are beautiful. I will have to try Mary's quilt pattern one of these days.

Impera Magna said...

Beautiful... just beautiful...

krisgray said...

How lovely!

BunkHouseQuilts said...

They are all really nice!

Jan said...

Each of these quilts is very special!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous! Aren't you the lucky one getting to fondle all those beautiful quilts!