Friday, December 17, 2010

Some Cool Quilts!

 Nancy L in Washington has been keeping very busy!! THis beautiful Quilt of Valor came from her! And I took a picture of the back. I really like the way she pieced it!

Thanks Nancy for your hard work - this will be a well loved quilt.!

 These next two quilts came from April in IA. The first is a Chunky Churndash quilt. The pattern was designed by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.com and she graciously let me use it as a mystery QOV on my blog.
 April also made this quilt. In my mind it is the boxes pattern called Peaches and Dreams from Judy L at Patchworktimes.com . Beautiful!!!   April - you are wonderful!!
The next three quilts come from Beryl of Utah. Beryl - these are just beautiful!!! The detail on this first quilt just blew me away!! I was in awe!
This one was Judy L ( http://www.patchworktimes.com/) summer mystery quilt.
And I am guessing that this quilt was a mystery quilt from QOVmystery yahoo groups.

Beryl - Thank you so much!


I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ooooooo.....that first quilt of Beryl's is amazing!!! As always, thanks for sharing the lovely lovely QOVs

Anonymous said...

I would love the pattern for the last mystery quilt. The angles are awesome!
Marian
Baltimore, MD
the_robinsons410@msn.com