Thursday, December 02, 2010

Quilts of Valor

I have gotten a little behind in posting the Cool Quilts of Valor that have been delivered. I tried to calculate the number of QOV's that I was able to present this month - and I counted up 56 QOV's. presented... You all have been BUSY!!!!  and you are highly appreciated!!!

So on to the quilts!

From Geri in the Pieceable Friends quilt guild ( in Greeley) and quilted by Jan of Eaton:



From Lyn of the Pieceable Friends quilt guild....





From Sharon Briggs - these are pieced by the Hollys Quilt Cabin Scrap Buggers, and one was quilted by Donna in Longmont and one was quilted by Gerry. ( I met Donna last year at a quilt show - she is cool!!)



Thanks quilters for these lovely Quilts of Valor.

I am off to join my kiddos, two of them are watching Santa Claus is comin' to town. I think they need me to bring the popcorn!!

Have a great one!



No comments: