Sunday, August 08, 2010

Waterpik Winner

The Winner of the Waterpik Shower head is:



#4 Sue in Scottsdale AZ.  Sue you didn't leave an email addy - so I hope you read my blog often, because - altho I know I have your email... I can not find it at the moment. I blame the heat!

Email me ( its in the info section) with your address and I will get this WaterPik Shower Head on its way to you.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

For the rest of you who didn't win - be sure to check out Waterpik.com  or Waterpik-store.com .

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Congrats Sue! I sure could use one of these showerheads today. I overdid it cutting fabric and hurt my back. A good, hot shower would really help a lot I think. If I'm feeling better tomorrow I think I will check out the waterpik and maybe pick one up for myself :)

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ said...

Wow, I can't believe I won. Thank you very much. We have an old one that needs to be replaced so this is extremely timely.

Alycia, I have already sent you an email with my address.

Thanks again,

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ