Friday, August 27, 2010

State Competitions Day 2

Day 2 was the Archery day. And it was even hotter than the day before. My car finally cooled off to a blamy 103 degrees as I made the McDonalds Run. Probably you didn't know that at all these venues they don't have flushing toilets. And as much as I pride myself on being adaptable - the McD's was only 5 minutes away.... and I found it!!!

My oldest this day got his best score ever, so he was tickled. He had to go 2 times, and the first time he survived,. the second round it was just SO hot.

Our highlight of our trip was finding the 3 Margaritas Restaurant. If you ever need a GREAT Mexican place - that is it. And they are helpful when you have gluten problems. Yummy!

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Margaritas you say?!? They can solve any high temperatures and/or toileting challenges!

Lori said...

Wow! 103 degrees...I am not going to whine ever again.
I will just drink my wine! lol!