Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Warrior Games QOV Quilt show


I told you that I had more pictures of Quilts of Valor that went to the Warrior Games - so I thought that while I was thinking about it - I should show them to you!!
`
And I will try to tell you who they came from ;-)
`
The first three in this post are some of the Quilts that Kathleen H and the Friday Bee group from Franklin TN sent in:






This Pretty Pink quilt and the RWB quilt under it comes from Colorado Springs!! Linda V and her group - the NCO Chapter 300 makes a lot of Quilts of Valor - and they sent these two to head to the Warrior Games.











These Next three quilts ( That blogger has seen fit to turn funky) Come from Sara K in Eagle NE. She must have gotten very busy!!



















This beauty comes from Janet M in Flandreau SD. I love how that center has a ribbon look!



`





And the last QOV for today comes from Jane M in Harker Heights TX.
`
Hope that gives you some inspiration!! They are all such beautiful quilts.
We are hoping for a coolish type afternoon as most of it ( okay ALL of it) will be spent at a swim meet.






No comments: