Friday, April 16, 2010

Thursdays Post

is finally here, becuase I fell asleep before it got posted... sorry
`
The first quilt in this post comed from Emma L in Weston OH. If you look closely you can see a little blue heart appliqued on it. I love it!

`
The next 5 quilts come from Cathy B and her group of quilters at the http://www.institchesquiltshop.com in IN. I think that she must have a big group of quilters!





















Thank Quilters!!! All of these Quilts of Valor are going to the Warrior Games.
Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Very pretty!

Pat said...

When I see the beautiful quilts that are coming in, I truely feel humbled! What wonderful gifts to our military!

Unknown said...

I love to see the beautiful quilts that are made and given with such love and appreciation. I hope we get to see images of the Warrior Games, too. Great work.