Thursday, April 08, 2010

More Warrior Games Quilts of Valor

Did you ever look at your to do list and go - ugh! I want to DO it all, I just need more time? That was my day today. But the good thing is I did get to the best part- blogging about the wonderful Quilts of Valor for the Warrior Games.

`
The one on the left came from Wendy M in Painesville OH. I LOVE it!!




`
You may notice that some groups and peoples names are showing up in one or more posts. That is because I have unloaded boxes in a pile, and just grab the first box to start photographing. If they have sent quilts in more than one box.... they may not be right next to each other in line.

`

That makes sense right?



`So the Turning Twenty and the one right after it both came from Betty S in Lufkin TX. They are wonderful!!!














There is a wonderful group of Colorado ladies over on the western side of the state. They are the Chaffee CO Quilters in Buena Vista.


`


A long time ago when I was just getting started quilting for Quilts of Valor, quite a few of the tops I started with came from this group.



`

Thru those quilts I met Linda L - and I tell ya, the lady has no "stop" to her!!! She and her group do a wonderful job,
`
The 6 quilts are from that a way!! ( I know there is another box from her group too - can't wait to open it!)









































And the very last quilt in the post tonite comes from Julie H in Newark DE. I LOVE the patriotic fabrics she used. Great job Julie! Thank you SO much,




You all are wonderful! I am off to sew binding on one last QOV for my 5th grade class. Wish me luck - I need it done by tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh Alycia--I do enjoy your blog. Every post I read and study the pictures.