Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Florida, Texas , and Ohio

I bet you are wondering what those three thing in the title have in common right? Well they are the states that these awesome quilts come from.
`
The first 5 quilts on the left are the last of the quilts that have come from the Indian Creek Quilters in Florida. I tell ya - this is one busy group!!
`



I am thinking that this star one is a Buggy Barn pattern, only because I quilted one very similar for a customer, and that is the pattern she told me it was. I also think there is a similar star pattern on Quiltville. com ... anyone know for sure?




`








This one I know!! It is a rail fence - beautiful!!






Oops - I guess one got on the right - this log cabin quilt also comes from the Indian Creek Quilters.










The next 3 quilts come from Texas!! I love Texas.... This first one comes from Ricky in Tyler Tx. A guy I went to college with was from Tyler Tx. His dad had a ranch there and brought us T-shirts.... hmm wonder where that T Shirt is? Anywayss - I really like this quilt. The blue fabric has swirlys in it and it is REALLY cool! Thanks Ricky!







`
These next two were made by Gail in Yorktown TX. Now she says these are her first quilts. I did not clarify if they were her first quilts EVER, or her First Quilts of Valor. Either way - what a wonderful gift!!















And last - but Certianly not least - the quilt from Ohio - it is from Wendy in Painesville. I think the border really adds character to this quilt! Thanks Wendy!!




So thats it for tonite. My Car is healed, now I just need to go pay for it - it was a fuel pump. At least I wasn't out of gas, that is always my first worry!

No comments: