Monday, August 31, 2009

Visitors

My Uncle and his wife came out to Colorado to visit. My new Aunt really really wanted to ride horses, and we have a few - so we obliged. She had a great time, and rode quite a while in the arena. But the surprise of the day was my unlce - who knew he had some cowboying in him?
~

They decided they wanted to watch some roping, so we had to gather the steers - and he jumped right in there. Even brought some down the alley way!

~
And later on he even got brave and loped on the horse. I was impressed. The whole time this way going on my aunt was still riding her horse too.





Even while this big storn cloud was building. We watched it, and kept an eye on it, then when the wind started blowing we put the steer and horses away. Got into the house for dinner and 10 minutes later - it was hailing and raining!



-Have a good one!!

1 comment:

LizA. said...

It's been a long time since I've been to Colorado. I'd forgotten how quickly the weather can change. Sounds like you guys had a great day.