Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tropical Challenge


This is kind of a test - so maybe I passed. I got a new camera for mothers day and I don't really know how to download them AND get them into blogger. So I am trying. I still don't know how to resize the pictures - so hopefully blogger does it.....
~
I got to go to Machine Quilters Showcase (MQS) in Overland Park Kansas and I of course took my camera - I took 362 pictures - acckkk. This one here was the tropical challenge winner and I can't find the name of who did it... so I will have to keep browsing my pictures to find it.
~
MQS was great - the quilts were awesome and I did a little bit of shopping as well. I got some blue and yellow FQ's, and 5 new rulers for my Long Arm machine. I also Picked up Kimmy B's New DVD . I started to watch it some this morning - and then I had to go to church and to a birthday party. I can't wait to get back to it - it is AWESOME. She should have them up on her website soon ... http://www.kimmyquilt.com . I already learned two new things!!!
~

No comments: