Monday, April 28, 2008

Binding Queen


I am the Binding queen.... la la la la Laaaa la la...


~~

I have bound 3 more quilts and am working on the 4th today... then there is one more in my pile. ( until I take another off my Long arm - but thats just depressing to think that far ahead!) And yes, I have double machined them - but it really looks so nice, and is much easier than doing hand sewing for me.

~~
Here are some more pics of the quilts going to Fort Carson....


Now this cheddar and black quilt came from Pat as well - and I wish I could scarf it up. I really like the pattern as well as the colors. I hung it up on my quilt curtain for a day just so I could stare and dream. I think it is just striking!! And the quilting she did on these!! WOW!!

~~


Then there is the lightening one. The boys thought this design was soooo cool. They think that we should make one like this... but they didn't decided who would get it yet!!

~~


I have 3 other people who are binding quilts as well.... our delivery date is next Friday and we are going to have them ALL done, washed and bagged up!!


Okay off to bind some more - I am actually enjoying it today - the boys are playing legos, I have Linda Taylors Longarm DVD's in, and I am just sewing away.....


Have a great and Quilty Day.... I'll be back with some more quilts to show - they are on my piano bench awaiting there photos......








3 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

WOW you go girl. All the quilts are so pretty.

swooze said...

Those look great....would you notice if I slipped my UFO in the pile to be bound too? LOL!

swooze said...

I just noticed April 19th was your 2 year blogiversary! Happy Blogiversary!