Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stars and Stripes

Group 7's quilt is now done! It is called Stars and Stripes - and - you had better sit down for this - I bound it! I said I was going to bind something last nite and this was it!! Can you believe it?
Today I only got a little bit of quilting in in the morning. Finished the quilt on my frame. And then we headed out for parent teacher conferences. No one was ready to lock my children up - so that is good ;-)
Now last nite - not only did I bind a quilt. I cut out a Blue and White Turning 20 ( well 12 so its lap sized) and got all the blocks sewn. Maybe tonite I will get it put into a top and we will have another QOV ready to go to the Soldiers!!
Have a great evening....

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You are really rocking on these QOV quilts! You are an angel!