Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Liberty Quilt of Valor

is now finished!! Well as finished as I get them. This quilt was made by Group 6 and they named it the Liberty quilt. It was quilted with Nicole Webbs panto Blustery Day in Baguette thread. I made the binding and it is pinned to the quilt for the kids/teachers to finish up.
Blustery Day was very appropriate too - as I was quilting it the wind was howling. It blew our nice 70deg day out and now it is down to very cold! I was really ready for Spring.
I also have a few customer quilts to do (yay) so I am finishing up the cutest Snowman Turning Twenty in all flannel. The quilters who made it does such a good job, and the fabrics are just adorable. I am quilting snowflakes on it. I guess that should have given me a clue as to the weather huh?
Hope you all have a great evening. I am ready to go relax and put my feet up!

3 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Wonderful and congrats to all.

swooze said...

Can you show me your snowflakes? I am thinking I want an all over snowflake on my snowman RR. Need some ideas!

Rhonda said...

I love this quilt and the label is soooooo neat!