Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gifts for the 25th October

I did it! I made a gift for the 25th - although I think it is my gift!! I really like it!! Its a little smaller than I thought it would be. I think I will make another tote but add some size to it, so that maybe I could carry my planner in it?

I have quite a few tote patterns but I need them so detailed I just usually give up - but this pattern was soooo easy - I did it in 1 hour maybe 1 1/2. It was in Terry Atkinsons book Happy Hour. I of course like the quilts in the book too and pulled 12 FQ's from my stash to start one of them .. hopefully tonite after the LAST child gets in bed.....

5 comments:

Greenmare said...

great bag! Around my area I am known as "the Bag Lady" so listen to me when I say that one is CUTE!

Sweet P said...

I love your new bag. The colors are terrific.

Helen in the UK said...

What a fantastic bag - love those colours :)

Carole said...

Love the bag! What sweet looking fabric!

Rhonda said...

Love the bag. The colors really grab you!