Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gifts for the 25th - September

Well - I know today is the 26th but yesterday was NUTS!
I got up really early , did all the chores, got the kids to school, picked up a friend, spent most the day in Denver, got back home - threw dinner in the crockpot ( a 20 min stopover) picked the kids up from school. Took them to the orthodontist, football practice, left the younger two with Dad, and took the older one to Parent Teacher conferences..... came home, ate dinner, packed up my bucket for Wednesday. It was Heritage Days at the Centennial Village ( like a pioneer village) . Loaded the car, helped my son with algebra and ...... Sewed the backing together for my GIFT of the 25th - No pictures yet - because it is a gift, and I don't keep secrets all that well ;-)

at 10 pm I was asleep.......

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my goodness...I am exhausted reading about your day! I don't know how you do it!